On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum Training
Learn about Agile and Scrum today
2 hours on-demand video
4 downloadable resources
Certificate of completion
This online and on-demand modular Introduction to Agile & Scrum is a condense, high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
It provides practical guidance for adopting Scrum and continuously improving your organisation. The training is structured in 6 modules and suitable for anyone who is interested in learning about Agile and Scrum.
About Our Online and On-Demand Video Training Course
What will you learn?
- The Trouble With Traditional Approaches: Why modern project management needs Agile in an age of VUCA
- The Manifesto for Agile Software Development: Reviewing the seminal 2001 text and principles that started it all
- An Overview of Agile: What are the elements of Agile? What are its advantages? What does it mean for your organisation?
- An Overview of The Scrum Framework: How can teams work on complex products in a responsive way and get results?
- Scrum Roles & Responsibilities: What is a Product Owner? What is a Scrum Master? What is a Scrum Team? What do they do?
- Scrum Artefacts: What is a Product Backlog? What is a Sprint Backlog? What is a Product Increment?
- Scrum Events: What is Sprint Planning? What is a Daily Scrum? What is a Sprint Review? What is a Sprint Retrospective?
- Supporting Practices: The best ways to support and enable Scrum to ensure true agility.
What You Will Get on this course?
- An immersive learning experience facilitated by two highly experienced trainers and Agile practitioners – John McFadyen and Karim Harbott
- Two Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- 2 hours on-demand exclusive video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
About Agile Centre
Agile Centre has already certified and trained thousands of clients on and offline successfully throughout Europe, the US and the Middle East.
We are a Scrum Alliance approved Registered Education Provider (REP)
Our coaches are not just experts in Lean and Agile, they are experts in coaching and training. Many have years of training and certifications with organisations like the International Coach Federation (ICF) as well as being Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coaches (CEC) and Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainers (CST).
Agile Centre’s mission is to help you to develop your own agile capability. We are passionate about unlocking the potential of all people.
CEC®, CST®, Certified LeSS Trainer, PCC®, SPC®. Serving member of the Board of Directors of the Scrum Alliance
CEC®, CST®, CESI, Path to CSP EducatorSM
How do I get free access to this course?
Delegates of our live training can get free access to the on-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum course when purchasing a place through our website.
Are there any prerequisites?
No experience of Agile / Scrum is necessary to enrol on this course. A reliable internet connection is essential for the on-demand video.
Certificate of completion
Upon successful completion of the on-demand training, you will receive a downloadable certificate of completion from Agile Centre.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions or would like to our team about our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, contact us here.