Learn at your own pace
Take as much time as you need to assimilate the concepts, pause when you need to, rewind if you have missed something or repeat the classes as many times as necessary.
High quality learning at your convenience
Learn from the best in the industry with content that is refined, continuously updated and relevant! Work through the course from anywhere, and at anytime. You have continuous access.
Join our growing community
Become part of a successful and participative community, with which you will be able to share knowledge, experiences and all kinds of relevant information.
Learn how to avoid a shallow Agile transformation by uncovering common mistakes made on transformations and how to prevent them.
In this free on-demand masterclass, Karim Harbott walks participants through the 7 top pitfalls that maybe disrupting you organisations Agile transformation efforts, how to create business agility and innovation, an o free tool to visualise your Agile transformation on a single page and how to 10x your chances of success.
The Top 7 Mistakes Made on Agile Transformations and How to Avoid Them
An immersive on-demand masterclass delivered by a highly respected, globally renowned Certified Scrum Trainer, Karim Harbott
Continuous access to the digital course on our secure learning platform.
Karim Harbott, Agile Centre Partner
Karim is a leadership and business agility expert, entrepreneur, author, and international keynote speaker. He has over a decade of experience helping organisations with business agility, working with some of the most complex organisations anywhere in the world.
Karim’s work involves advising on business agility, agile at scale, leadership development, culture change, strategy and innovation. Karim stresses pragmatic, context-appropriate approaches over rigid out-of-the-box solutions. He has held several senior roles in the agile space including Head of Scaled Agile at global strategy consultancy McKinsey & Co where he led the development of their global agile transformation strategy.
Karim is one of only a handful of people globally to hold the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Educator, Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST), and Certified Enterprise Coach® (CEC) status. He is also an ICF Professional Certified Coach® (PCC) and Certified Leadership Agility® 360 Coach.
Karim is the creator of the Business Agility Canvas, a widely-used strategic tool for driving agile transformations. He also serves as a non executive director at the Scrum Alliance, and is the author of the best-selling book The 6 Enablers of Business Agility: How to Thrive in an Uncertain World.
We have designed this course from the ground up for self-paced, on-demand learning using tried and tested techniques to provide an engaging and compelling experience.
Our courses are delivered by highly respected Certified Scrum Trainers with decades of experience delivering high-quality Scrum training, coaching and consulting.
Who is the course suitable for?
- You are a leader or manager seeking greater business agility or innovation and have hit roadblocks
- You area coach or consultant supporting Agile transformations and need more credibility at the enterprise and leadership level
- You would like to create organisations that are more adaptive, faster moving and more engaging places to work
What will participants learn?
- How to set your organisations up for success by avoiding the 7 most common pitfalls
- How to approach the key areas of your business to create business agility and innovation
- How to grow and stand out as an Agile leader or transformation coach
- How to avoid a shallow transformation by focusing on 5 often forgotten areas of your organisation
- The most important factor that gives you a 10x chance of success on your transformation
- How to ensure alignment, coordination and coherence across all change areas
- A free tool to visualise your transformation and create alignment with your team
How is self-paced learning different from live delivery?
The benefit of learning in this way means you can learn at your own pace. You can ‘rewind’ and go over the same section more than once. You can learn from wherever is most convenient to you – and you don’t have to take away from work time.
Have any questions about the course?